"Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know."
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
As an Integrative and Holistic LIfe, Health and Wellness Coach, I am a knowledgeable advisor, who will provide you with ongoing support and guide you in developing a personalized program that includes strategies that work for your unique personality and lifestyle. This will enable you to set goals and make sustainable changes that will improve your physical, emotional and relational health and overall happiness. I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutritional, psychological and medical theories, to determine what approaches will work best for you to make the changes that you are seeking.
"The one who falls and gets up, is much stronger than the one who never fell". Anonymous
Your personalized program, will be based upon what we together uncover, as we explore concerns specific to your physical, emotional, interpersonal and spiritual health, and will include the tools that will work best for you, to live and maintain a balanced life.
As a client, you will…
- learn the best techniques for overcoming worrying, stress, apprehension, fear, and self-doubt
- learn how to maintain a positive mood by identifying and resolving issues and feelings that are making you feel down, dejected, unhappy, depressed and /or sad
- learn how to let go of unresolved or traumatic issues from your past
- learn how to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand the origin of and learn how to reduce cravings
- learn how to improve your self-esteem and unravel and dissolve negative beliefs about yourself
- learn how to resolve negative beliefs about your body, your weight and your appearance
- learn about highly nutritious and healing foods for both mind and body, and learn how to easily incorporate them into your daily life
- improve your interpersonal relationships by learning how to resolve conflicts and improve your communication skills
- discover how to restore confidence in yourself to enable you to create the life that you want
- learn how to set realistic, achieveable goals, while still staying present in the now
"Just when the caterpillar thought life was over, it became a butterfly". Anonymous
Your program may include...
- two to four 50-minute sessions per month
- individual and/or group sessions on various topics
- e-mail and phone support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if I am the right therapist for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial 30 minute phone consultation with me during which we will discuss your physical, emotinal, relational or spiritual health and lifestyle issues to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial phone consultation at 503-663-7767503-663-7767.
Diva says: Wow!! "Greens" are not only good for you and tasty too - they're also fun to play "hide and seek" in!!